thefitty asked: Are you keto? :)
Am I what?
Ok, Internet, let’s see.
Keto can refer to:
- The Keto people, an ethnic group of the Siberian North.
Nope, not it.
- Ceto or Keto, a sea goddess in Greek mythology.
Hm, because of my red hair? No.
- Ketone or keto group, the functional group in the chemical compounds ketones.
- Ketoconazole, a medication that can inhibit the production of testosterone in both the testes and adrenal gland.
Well. I think I can inhibit the production of testosterone. In some people.
- Ketō (毛唐) or ketōjin (毛唐人), a derogatory term in Japanese referring to a white person (see also gaijin)
Well, I am white. So, is this one a ‘yes’?